Been feeling pretty run down and tired. The frenetic nature of back-to-school time (even though my kids are toddlers) has hit us too.
- I made breakfast, packed lunches, and rustled up dinner. All of those felt like huge victories in a busy day. Ok, dinner was a salad and a bagel with cream cheese – weird, but used up some stuff that needed to get used.
- Sat on the floor of the kitchen while the kids broke the discount mushrooms into pieces and put them in the pan. Took them 20 minutes to do a 1 lb container of mushrooms!
- The almost two year old then got out the broom to sweep up the mushroom bits that fell on the floor. Yeah for teaching them to clean up afterwards!
- I found some extra bins of mega blocks and duplos in the closet that I got at a cheap tag sale. Passing them to my sister to give to other nieces for Christmas. Saves my sister money and time not having to shop.
- I threw the reusable insulated lunch bag in the washing machine to help it recover from the “yogurt leaking incident” in today’s lunch drama. It has been well worth the money and even on a day like today, am grateful it contained the mess rather than having the mess across my bag!