Tired today, the baby is teething and is waking up multiple times a night.
- Went to a networking event in our town last night and ate enough appetizers I didn’t need dinner when I got home. Got some valuable advice about which groups to join vs. skip so I can prioritize my time.
- Making coffee at home and packing yesterday’s leftover coffee as iced coffee to take to work.
- Researching free things to do this weekend. There’s a family fun day at a camp in our town with free ice cream and kid games. Sounds right up our alley!
- Tracking and rotating leftovers so everything gets used up. We were away visiting family over the weekend and have lots of odd leftovers we took home with us.
- Birthday week for us parents this week, meaning we’ll have two days the kids will want to tear apart a pile of presents. We’re wrapping both some real gifts and some some stuff from around the house so each kid can help us open a few wrapped packages. The baby gets very sad when the toddler opens all of the presents so we need 5-6 wrapped packages for the baby to have at least one or two to open.